- Please check the calendar for our property located under the “Vacation Rentals” Tab for your specific dates.
- Our home has a specified number of guests to which the basic rental rates apply. There is a charge for additional guests if the home will accommodate them.
- There is a refundable deposit required for each reservation; This deposit is usually refunded within 2 weeks of your stay
- Ala Muku is a no-smoking home. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. There is a nice park just up the street where you can smoke.
- A standard outcleaning fee is included in each reservation and outlined in your quote; If your stay is longer than two weeks a midstay clean may be required.
- 17.962% Hawaii state taxes will be added to all reservations.
- Stays less than 6 nights are subject to manager’s discretion; we do accept shorter stays if they fit in between reservations
- Our holiday season extends from Dec. 17- Jan. 6 with a one week minimum stay (2 week minimum if the stay includes both holidays). We divide the season into two periods with some flexibility on dates and length of stay. For the first week (Christmas) we ask our guests to arrange their departure date to fall between Dec. 26 and Dec. 28. This gives our second week guests a full week around the New Year’s celebration.
Juliana Cherry dba Ala Muku Vacation Rentals is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Hawaii, Lic# RB 20080